Special Examinations, Queries & Appeals: Semester Nov. 2016
Semester Assessment Results November 2016
1. Check your results closely; X - denotes that a piece of assessment was not recorded and therefore the assessment is NOT COMPLETE, SP denotes that a request for Special Examinations has been granted.
2. Any queries must be addressed through the Regional Coordinators as usual.
3. A query form must be completed for any corrections to be effected. Appeals for remarking must be accompanied with proof of payment
4. Appeals period ends on January 31st, 2017.
5. All students who are to sit the Special Examinations must liaise with the regional centre to make arrangements for venue, etc.