BOCODOL Library is a growing library centre developed to support the distance education programmes of the College.
It aims at building a comprehensive library collection. The objectives of BOCODOL library are to:
- Develop a balanced and dynamic collection that supports educational research activities of the College
- Provide high quality, user centred services to distance learners that are based on clear understanding of their needs.
- Provide integrated access to library collection and information services.
- Creatively apply accepted standards in combination with understanding of user needs
- Stay abreast of new technologies and employ them for the betterment of the service.
- Help learners to acquire library skills, study skills and critical thinking.
The library is fully automated and uses L4U library management systems for its library housekeeping activities. The catalogue is available at: Library Online Catalogue
The Library at Headquarters provides strategic leadership and coordinates the development and effective functioning of libraries at Gaborone, Maun and Kang Regions. At Palapye and Francistown regions services are provided through Public libraries.
BOCODOL Library and Information Centres
- Gaborone Headquaters: 3646073/3646061
- Gaborone Region Library: 3646081/82
- Thamalakane Life-Long Centre Library: 6865621
- Kang Region Library : 6517248